This workshop explores the construction of top-down and bottom-up sweaters with circular yoke, and the details that make a difference in finishing and shaping!
Workshop Concept: This workshop was designed for experienced and less experienced knitters who appreciate sweaters with a circular yoke. You will knit a miniature sweater of each of the constructions (top down and bottom up) and explore the characteristics of each of them!
While knitting the 2 miniature sweaters you will explore:
– the possibilities of the circular yoke (textures, colorwork, lace)
– the why, how and where of neck shaping
– sleeves and the particularities of knitting small circumferences
– what are the body measurements for choosing a size
– what is ease
– tips on blocking and shaping for different fibers