The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
Collecting personal information
We will collect personal information from you when you register on our website and when you purchase a ticket. The information we may collect is: name, email address, phone or mobile number and date of birth.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Using your personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy. We may use your personal information for the following:
1. administering our website;
2. personalizing our website for you;
3. enabling your use of the services available on our website;
4. supplying services purchased through our website;
5. sending you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
6. sending you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
7. keeping our website secure and prevent fraud.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
Disclosing personal information
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy.
Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.