Ticket Sale and General Information
2. Workshops and market tickets for Knit with Friends festival are only sent by email in form of an e-ticket. Tickets will never be sent by post.
3. Ticket holders must show the e-ticket on their mobile device or bring a printout of the e-ticket to the festival and exchange it for a bracelet on the check in of the festival.
Details of the check-in hours will be given later in the website.
4. Bracelets will be checked on entering and re-entering Knit with Friends festival.
The use of the bracelet is mandatory during the festival.
5. The resale of tickets is totally forbidden. Tickets are not transferable.
6. Workshop ticket holders have access to the market on the same day of the workshop they booked.
7. Those who not wish to attend a workshop can buy a market ticket entry for one day or both days of the festival.
8. You can buy a ticket for a a workshop and/or market for someone else but it is MANDATORY that the ticket must have the name and information of the person who will assist the workshop.
9. There will be no refunds of any ticket bought for knit with Friends festival.
Tickets will only be refund in case of festival cancellation. The commission will be deducted from the amount returned.
10. Children are allowed in the festival, but they cannot assist or go along with a person that will assist a workshop. Children under 12 do not pay entry but must be accompanied by a paying adult.
11. The names of the persons who will attend workshops will be confirmed at the entry of each workshop.