Ticket Sale and General Information
1. The tickets for Knit with Friends festival are exclusively sold online in the website www.knitwithfriends.pt
2. Workshops and market tickets for Knit with Friends festival are only sent by email in form of an e-ticket. Tickets will never be sent by post.
3. Payment of the e-tickets is only accepted via PayPal. Please note that the payments will be made to “Tricotar Amizades – Associação Cultural” and this is how the transaction will appear on your PayPal account.
4. Ticket holders must bring a printout of the e-ticket receipt to the festival and exchange it for a bracelet on the check in of the festival.
Details of the check-in hours will be given later in the website.
5. Bracelets will be checked on entering and re-entering Knit with Friends festival.
The use of the bracelet is mandatory during the festival.
6. The resale of tickets is totally forbidden. Tickets are not transferable.
7. Workshop ticket holders have access to the market both days of the festival (8 and 9 June).
8. Those who not wish to attend a workshop can buy a market ticket entry for both days of the festival. There will not be a one-day market ticket entry, only two days ticket entry.
9. You only can buy, per transaction, one ticket for each workshop.
You can buy a workshop for someone else but it is mandatory that the ticket must have the name of the person who will assist the workshop. To do so, you must make a different transaction and put the information of the person who will assist the workshop.
10. You only can buy, per transaction, one ticket for the market.
You can buy a ticket for the market for someone else but it is mandatory that the ticket must have the name of the person who will visit the market. To do so, you must make a different transaction and put the information of the person who will visit the market.
11. There will be no refunds of any ticket bought for knit with Friends festival.
Tickets will only be refund in case of festival cancellation.
12. Children are allowed in the festival, but they can not assist or go along with a person that will assist a workshop. Children under 14 do not pay entry but must be accompanied by a paying adult.
13. Workshop students’ names will be confirmed at the entrance of the workshop classroom.