“Will I look good in it?”, “This sweater is not for me.”, “I can’t wear cables.”
I’m sure many of you have thought these at least once in your lives.
We are all beautiful although we’ve been given different bodies and sizes, and the knitted world of garments should be made accessible to all of us.
All you need to learn is how make clever decisions about the knitwear and how to adjust it to fit you. We are going to learn:
– about various body shapes and how clothing can change our appearance,
– how to determine your own body shape and take measurements to get a perfect fit,
– how to compare your measurements against a schematic, and identify the changes you need to make for your body type,
– how to calculate the changes we need to make to get a perfect fit, from waist shaping to bust darts and more,
– about various constructions of top-down garments.